All of our jewelry pieces are anti-tarnish, hypoallergenic and waterproof. We recommend following this guide to keep them looking their best.
Tips to keep your jewelry looking great:
1. Store your jewelry in the satin pouch provided to avoid scratches
2. Remove your pieces before sleeping to avoid breakage/tangling
3. Regularly clean your pieces to remove dirt/debris/buildup
We recommend keeping all of our cubic zirconia pieces away from water to protect the stones and prevent lifting.
How to clean your jewelry:
1. Fill a bowl with warm water and a drop of mild dish soap
2. Soak your pieces for 10-15 minutes
3. If needed, use a soft cloth to gently remove buildup
4. Thoroughly dry your pieces and store in a safe place
Body lotion, perfume, hard water, chlorine, sweat and body oils can build up on the surface of your jewelry and dull the shine. Cleaning your pieces regularly will keep them looking shiny and new.