Following these steps to properly care for your jewelry pieces will prolong their life and keep them looking shiny and beautiful for many years to come.
1. Store your jewelry in the satin pouch provided to avoid scratches
2. Remove your jewelry before sleeping to avoid breakage/tangling
3. Regularly clean your jewelry to remove dirt and buildup
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR JEWELRY
1. Fill a bowl with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap
2. Soak your pieces for 10-15 minutes
3. If needed, use a soft bristled toothbrush to gently remove buildup
4. Rinse and thoroughly dry your pieces
Body lotion, perfume, hard water, chlorine, sweat, and body oils can all build up on the surface of your jewelry over time.
Cleaning your pieces regularly will keep them looking shiny and new.